Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Clown and the Happy Couple!

During my nieces birthday celebration the photographer set up a self portrait booth. Anybody could walk in and pose while somebody else would just press the shutter button on a hanging cord. It was the best idea ever and everyone had a blast posing for the camera and wearing the many props he had there.

Alayna, Abby, and I.
Posed happily for the camera
Alayna wanted to clown around
Abby and I thought sure why not
Clown around all that you want
And make the world a little happier.



7 comments:

Chely said...

Cute =)

sandy said...

oh, this is so cool! I will put this on my sidebar so I won't miss the blog. I am on my way out the door to go to the library but will come back and see more.

and check out your old one.

Lucky Lady said...

GREAT PICTURE, GLAD ALL IS HAPPY

Jose said...

Chely - I know I am.

Sandy - Don't forget to "Follow" my new blog. I finally let my Arizona blog rest but it will still be up as there are almost five years worth of cool images in it that people can still enjoy.

Jose said...

Louise - Happy is an uderstatement. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I love this.. Much better to capture moments than poses.. Alayna is a doll :)

Jose said...

Yes Betty I agree. This self portrait booth was busy all night with all the kids taking pictures of themselves and asking to pose with all of us grown ups. It was a riot and I may post some more of those images if and when I find them. lol