Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cool Me Down!

I posted a "Thank You" note on FaceBook to my sister Chely and my friend Betty for being the first ones to join this blog and asked if they had any requests not to be afraid to send me on a photo hunt. Betty said, "What's up with this? 108 degrees in Cali?" so she requested for me to post something depicting cooler weather.

Betty! This one is for you.
What can be cooler than an inviting swimming pool overlooking the lake.
Stay cool my friend, here and in Cali.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que bonita foto me gusta tu backyard.
abrazos de tu hermana Ade.

Jose said...

Awww, hello sister I see you found my new blog, espero que lo vengas a visitar diario pues te encontraras con una foto nueva cada dia. I love you very much.

Lucky Lady said...

wish I was in that pool right now like your new blog

Chely said...

I remember this picture from the first time you ever posted it. =) I loved it then and I love it now.

And here's my contribution to your new Blog. POST A TICTURE OF ME!!!! I'm a work of Art! =D